This was too good not to post.
- Need some good stats to prove why you need to ramp up your small business social media presence? Got it here.
- Need to know what types of things you should be posting on your social media pages? That’s in here, too.
- Need to know the right times to post to get the most people looking at your small business social pages? Check!
- What about which social media networks work best for your small business? All here!
It even has some notable social media experts you should follow online or read their blogs so you can stay up to date on best practices and get free social media tips. I populated all of them for you at the bottom of this post to make it easy for you to access.
Overall, social media is no longer believed to just be something teenagers waste time on. It has been proven that it can drive real, meaningful revenue with more foot traffic to your brick-and-mortar and online traffic to your website. If you aren’t leveraging social networks for your small business, you are leaving money on the table.
Here’s your list of social media experts to follow from this list:
- Laurie Weston Davis & Lisa Archer – The Geeky Girls Blog
- Amy Porterfield – Amy Porterfield Blog
- Mari Smith – Mari Smith Blog
- Dan Zarrella – Social Media Scientist Blog
- James Wedmore – Online Video Blog
- Lewis Howes – The School of Greatness
- Laura Roeder – LKR Social Media Blog
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Gary Vaynerchuk Blog
- Jay Baer – Convince & Convert
- Chris Brogan – Chris Brogan Blog
- Rebekah Radice – Rebekah Radice Blog
- Katie Lance, Seth Price, Erica Campbell Byrum, Debra Trappen, Heather Elias , Laura Monroe, Tammy Kahn Fennell (the people who are from the groups who created this infographic)