Last week we chatted about how important it is to build up your customer list for quick and easy advertising to your customers. In Part 2, it’s time to double the size of that database and get you on your way to emailing, texting, and communicating specials to your current customers.
Communicate and keep track of more new and regular customers
Advertising to your current customers, people who already love your business, is what brings in the extra foot traffic. So the more customers you can communicate with the better! We can help you start collecting customer info with these easy to implement tactics.
Share this infographic on your own site
<a href=’https://blog.fivestars.com/infographic-double-size-customer-database’ title=’Infographic: Double the Size of Your Customer Database’ ><img src=’https://blog.fivestars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/052413-Part-2-Database-INFOGRAPHIC.png’ alt=’Infographic Build Up Your Customer Database’ title=’Infographic: Double the Size of Your Customer Database’ width=” height=”/></a><br/><a href=’https://www.fivestars.com’>www.fivestars.com – Fivestars Loyalty, Inc.</a>
Double the size of your customer database
Bringing back your loyal customers gets a lot easier from here.
You need to be able to connect with your customers via:
- Text Message Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Word of Mouth Marketing
Why should your local business do these things?
Because it will help grow your business:
- Brings your best customers in the door faster, if not immediately
- Customers prefer getting convenient messages from places they already go to, especially places they frequent
- Allows your brand to reach customers throughout the day
- Promoting your business through different channels ensures the most amount of people are learning or engaging with you
- Timely marketing messages can build brand loyalty when you send good content
It can be uncomfortable to ask people for their information. But customers who like your business are willing to give it.
Top 3 reasons customers will give a business their information:
- 58% want to receive discounts and special offers
- 39% want to take part in a specific promotion
- 37% want to if they are a regular customer
You want to start collecting customer info and communicate with them TODAY?
We’re here to help you do that.
Fivestars is the easiest way to capture your customers’ data, right on your point-of-sale.
On top of that, we help you:
- Get robust data on customers’ spending
- Run targeted email and text message campaigns
- Unlimited rewards cards to hand out
- Automate customer Facebook check-ins
- Create fully customized loyalty program
- Incentivize your new customers
- Get regulars to come back 2X faster
We give you the whole customer loyalty enchilada.
We’ve made it easy to grab as little, or as much, information as you like:
- Phone Number
- Customer Name
- Customer Favorites
But how do you get the customers to willingly give you their information?
Ask every customer, every transaction, every time.
- “Would you like an extra 20% your purchase? What is your phone number and email?”
- “You ordered a combo and a small beverage. Do you have your Fivestars card? You earn a point for every combo you order.”
- “Do you have our rewards card? You get your 5th coffee free with just your phone number.”
- “We post whisper codes once a week for a free cupcake on our Facebook page. Do you have a Fivestars card? It makes it easier for you to like our page and check-in automatically.”
- “Your total is $7.50. What’s your phone number? We send you a text with our drink specials on weekends.”
For the most sign ups in the least amount of time:
- Train your employees, and reward those with high signups.
- Post a script at the register to remember easily.
- Role play with your peers to get comfortable.
- It’s worth repeating: Ask every customer, every time.
Fivestars Client Success Managers will train you and your employees to help you get in the groove. We also will help you connect with your customers at key moments so you can get them to come back more often.
Our Client Success Managers are also available to answer questions and help you put together these types of campaigns:
- Exclusive sales announcements
- Special in-store events
- Daily, weekly, or monthly specials
- Happy hour deals or whisper codes
- Coupons or time sensitive promotions
- Maintenance reminders
- Prompt website or social media page visits
- Solicit customer feedback or reviews
Does this all sound awesome but you’re not quite sure yet?
Well try us out, for free. Reserve your free consultation here.